|You have to try this recipe . . . .Because when it comes to age-fighting foods, this is the REAL DEAL!
But I have to warn you — this isn’t your typical ‘skincare’ recipe.
When you think of beauty-boosting snacks, you probably think of smoothies and salads, right?
Well, today’s recipe is a hearty, savory main course. But trust me, it’s loaded with beauty benefits…
Because this recipe is designed to fight one of the main (and most stubborn) causes of aging: glycation — also know as sugar damage.
Now, as you probably know, our newly released formula, Repair + Reverse Daily Serum, uses age-fighting ingredients to fight the signs of glycation — like wrinkles, sagging skin, and dullness — on your skin’s surface…
But certain foods can help to make your anti-glycation regimen even more effective… which can help you get your youthful new look even faster!
The problem is: these foods are few and far between…
Because, as I’ve said before, your body converts nearly everything you eat into sugar — even fruits, vegetables, carbohydrates.
And that’s why I was so excited to find a delicious recipe that’s not just ultra-low in sugar… but can actually SLOW the visible effects of sugar damage as well!
It’s called the 20-minute Glycation-Slowing Stir Fry.
- 1 lb riced cauliflower (about 1 head’s worth — I buy pre-riced in bags in the produce section)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 8 oz chicken breast, cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup kale, ribs removed, sliced thin
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar-added, 100% fruit apricot jam
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep all your veggies as indicated above.
- In a medium nonstick skillet, heat half the sesame oil over medium heat, then add cauliflower rice, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch, rice wine vinegar and jam in a bowl, and whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add onions, and cook until translucent, then add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant. Scrape into a bowl, and return pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken with a tiny pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned.
- Add bell pepper and kale and continue to stir fry until chicken is cooked through, peppers are tender, and kale is cooked down. Add the onion mixture back to the pan.
- Stir the soy sauce mixture once more and add to the pan, turning heat to low. Mix until sauce has thickened, then serve over riced cauliflower.
(You can also click HERE to download this recipe as a free PDF)
Why it works
The ingredients in this recipe contain important chemical compounds that help slow glycation and boost collagen production from the inside out:
Now I know that’s a lot of science, but it’s important that you know just how POWERFUL this recipe really is.
After all, it’s one of the few dishes you can enjoy without worrying about developing new sugar damage…because you’ll be fighting it instead.
That’s why this stir fry is a truly amazing beauty tool: it can support — and even improve — your skincare results, by helping your products (especially Repair + Reverse Daily Serum) work even better…
Which makes it the perfect main course for anyone who’s serious about looking youthful look at any age!
Your Beverly Hills MD,
Dr. John Layke
P.S: I recommend making this dish at least once a week…so to make cooking more convenient, I’ve put the instructions onto a PDF, which you can download for free, print out, and keep on hand in your own kitchen!